- Microsoft Certifications - Portuguese Study Material for Your First Certification (MTA)
- Microsoft Certifications - Tips, Links, and Study Materials for SQL Server 2016 MCSA and MCSE Tests
- Microsoft certification exams: 50% discount for students (Undergraduate, Graduate, Master, Doctorate)
- SQL Server - How to Learn from Basics to Certification (Courses, Virtual Labs, Virtual Academy)
- MCP Professional - How to Share Your Certifications and How to Find Certified Professionals
- SQL Server - Study Material for the 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Certification Exam
- How was the Microsoft Certification Data Platform Webinar (Data Platform)
- Microsoft Certification - Tips on how to take the test at home without a headache
- My impressions and DP-300 exam study material - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- My impressions and study material for the DA-100 certification exam - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (beta)
All right with you ?
In this post I would like to share great news for you, who is a student (Undergraduate, Graduate, Master, Doctorate, etc.), is looking to take Microsoft certifications, but doesn't want to spend much.
Since 2009, Microsoft has had an incentive program for students who want to take certification exams by giving a discount of 50% (student pays half), which ends up not being so widely publicized and many people are unaware of this special discount or how become able to enjoy this benefit.
It is worth mentioning that this discount CAN'T This applies to MTA exams as they are not part of the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program.
My idea here is to disclose this discount and demonstrate how you can get this discount. The first step to this is to access the test page you would like to take (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-list.aspx).
After clicking the "Schedule exam" or "Schedule exam" button, you will be directed to the Pearson Vue website, where your personal details will be shown.
On the next screen, click on the “Job Function” combo and select the “Student” option.
When you select the "Student" option, you will be asked to verify your student account. Click on the "Get verified" link.
On the screen that will open you will have several ways to verify your student account as shown below:
Ready. From now on, you pay half the original amount on any Microsoft certification exam. You can stop the excuses now and start making sure.
Big hug and until the next post.